OCTOBER SUMMARY

2 November 2012


  Book: The 50 shades of grey trilogy! I loved reading them so much! I don't really read books and  
NEVER thought I would get through three! I loved it.

  Artist/Band:  I don't listen to music everyday, but the past month I've really liked Ben Howard and Of  
Monsters And Men's , I love them so so so so much!

Song: Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks & Lauren Aquilina - Fools

 TV Programme: Recently I've really got into Hollyoaks and A programme on itv2 called switch! I love them both!

 Purchase:  My tesco 99p nail polish's! omg I'm so happy with these it's unreal, for a 99p nail varnish, they are AMAZING.

 Moment:  My mum and dad's wedding, it was such a beautiful day and i cried so much! It was the first wedding i've been too and
 I loved it so much, the day went so quick!

I got this off Katie's blog! Go check it out!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.