MAC

17 December 2012

We have a family friend who sells mac for a cheaper price than the shop and My sister ordered a few products that I wanted to share. She was disappointed because the wrong items got delivered but they're not bad but not the ones she wanted. The lipstick colour is very nude and doesn't suit our skin tone but it's a nice gift for mum! The lashes are more 'natural' than the ones she ordered but again, they're okay!






*sorry about the flash marks on some of the photo's, you can't get a nice picture at night!*

I also thought I would share some more Polyvore outfit's I have made! Polyvore is such a fun website to sit on when you are bored, I could make endless amounts of outfits on there! I love it so much.


navy and gold



summer lovin


black and gold


Thanks for reading, will have another post up soon, showing the mac products while being worn!


1 comment

  1. I've never tried any Mac products :( The lashes look nice though.

    I love polyvore, but I suck at organizing the things onto the board. haha

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.