Polyvore

15 December 2012

I have heard a lot about Polyvore recently and I was keen to try it out. I have been using beauty sets to make kind of mood boards, ideas etc and after using this, I recommend it to anybody! It is so easy to use and I find it really fun! I have been having a play around on it and here are a few outfits that I really like:

New years eve

I think this is a perfect New Years Eve outfit, well for me anyway. I am quite boring when It comes to dressing up and I think this outfit is lovely! I really love the studded bag and the boots and I don't think you can go wrong with black and gold, I love how they go together. I would maybe add a long gold necklace as well, but I couldn't find one on Polyvore.



everyday


I think this is a really pretty going out in the day outfit, but if you was going nice not just to the local shop, if you was going out for a shopping trip in London  a lunch out etc, I really think this would be perfect. It's casual but not too casual, it has some smart elements. I always think pearl jewelry looks smart and the bow on the jumper adds a smart touch too, my favourite thing in this outfit is how the leather jacket is made, the peplum style and the diagonal zip is really flattering.



christmas

This final outfit is my perfect Christmas Day outfit. It's a family tradition of mine, to make an effort Christmas and dress up. It's the one day of the year where you get loads of photo's and you can dress up for no reason, I really like this outfit because it has dressy elements (peplum) and has cozy slippers and an over sized cardigan to keep you warm. I haven't really got any coloured jeans and I really love this colour!

If you have made an Polyvore outfits, comment me a link, I would love to see them!





1 comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.