Small Beauty Haul

30 December 2012





        






 
Lynx Attract for Her
Natural Collection Lipstick in Raspberry
Natural Collection Blusher in Rosey Glow
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara Ultra Black
Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara in Black
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep effect Foundation in 72

I brought the Natural Collection Items and the Lynx a few days ago as there was an offer in Boots for 3 for £5! Which I thought was really good. I have used Natural Collection makeup before and I wasn't really dissapointed with it, the only thing I am dissapointed about is the lipstick, as it doesn't stay on for that long, but other than that I really like the items I brought. The Bourjois items I brought this morning, again they were on offer. In Tesco the foundation was £3! When normal it is around the £9 mark. I really love this foundation as it's high coverage but it's also very easy to apply, a very smooth liquid foundation. The next item is the Mascara, which was also £3! I know I have already just brought a mascara, but this one is for the evening or if I want really dramatic eyelashes, It has a big brush and it really does give amazing volume! I am very happy with this product! Oh and my auntie did me some pointy acrylics  She has only just started doing nails, but I think she has done really good, I love them!

I still have a clothes haul to type up but I'm editing that at the moment to post with me wearing them as OOTD's! Hope you enjoyed reading this! 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.