Wishlist

29 December 2012

wishlist


1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

Hello again, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got some lovely things. I have done a Christmas post showing my day and my presents etc, which you can read below! I will also be posting a haul in the next few days, because I got a few bits today, which I really love! Firstly the Michael Kors watch, I know a lot of people that have had these for Christmas and I am jealous  I really want one and I wear a lot of pale pink and gold accessories and this would look perfect on my wrist! Secondly, this bag is beautiful, and it's inexpensive too! I love anything oxblood, I think the colour really works on me, along with browns, creams etc, because of my skin colour (a mix of yellow and white) I find it difficult to wear colours which don't clash with my skin and these colours are perfect. Next, this cute little necklace, I think this is so pretty and cute and it's a very fine chain which will look very delicate and just generally pretty and I am tempted to order this right now! After that, The benefit mascara, I was shopping today and seen a woman doing a demonstration of this mascara and I am in love, I have read a lot of good things about this mascara, but after seeing how good it really is in person, I really really want it! Last, but not least, is this pretty little red lipstick (yes I know it looks pink, but it's meant to be red') The thing that attracted me most about this lipstick is actually the packaging, it's so pretty and chic I would keep it in the box at all time just for the fact it's just so cute!

Have any of you got a New year wishlist?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.