Big Instagram Update

20 January 2013

I love Instagram, and I love looking at people's instagram posts (nosey!) and I enjoy posting them, if you have instagram, comment your link below and follow me at the link on the right! I usually post the pictures a lot bigger, but as there is so many, I did them small, hope you don't mind!


Brandy with his ball || Ice outside || Snowy garden || 
My nans typewriter, she can't use a computer, haha || ♥ Sophie and Marley || 
I did sophies eye make up! || worn eye liner for the first time in a long while || Snowy walks || 
Marley boy || ♥ Weather ||♥ My boy || ♥ Onesie's are so comfy! || ♥ Sore ear || 
♥ Favourite quote || ♥ My sister dressed up as a boy hahaha! || ♥ Giveaway Prizes || 
♥ Sophie's birthday! || ♥ Me and Sophie || ♥ Again || ♥ All the girls || 
Selfie || ♥ Me and Sophie, Again hahaha || Nails || ♥ I liked my hair || 
♥ Butter nut squash, chilli and coconut soup || ♥ Me and my Sister || ♥ OOTD || ♥ Another outfit of the day || 
♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR! || ♥ Pretty pink glitter nails!


1 comment

  1. Lovely post, I love instagram its my favourite. I like looking at peoples posts too, nice to see what people do day to day :) mines @ellelouiseexo
    Elle xxx
    http://ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.