Dorothy Glitter Points

28 January 2013







These are my pretty 'Dorothy glitter points' I named them that because they just remind me of Dorothy's shoes in The Wizard Of Oz, In the photo's you can't see how glittery they actually are, but they are so sparkly. My auntie has just qualified as a Nail Technician and I was helping her yesterday so she did me some nails. I love these. I am aware that they are a bit lumpy and bumpy, but I know she will perfect them in time and I really do love these, perfect for valentines day! I really like the style of the pointed tips, compared to some people, these are very round for pointed tips, I couldn't imagine having them really pointy, it would be like having miniature knifes on your fingers, or being Edward Scissor hands! I hope you like them as much as I do! 


1 comment

  1. These are adorable!! I think I prefer the pointed nails to the square shaped ones at the moment xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.