25 Facts about Me

1 February 2013


I have been seeing these post's on blogger for quite a while now, and I think they are a great way to get to know the people behind the blogs you love. It's a simple yet nice way (and an easy post for today!) I haven't ever really told my followers much about me, so I thought this would be a perfect post for me to do! The photo above was taken when I was in nursery, and I remember so much about my 'nursery days', I had the nicest teacher and she baked me a cake for my birthday one year, how sweet! On to the facts!

1. I was born on the 18th August 1995.
2. I have an American Bulldog named Marley, who I love with all my heart.
3. I am currently unemployed, but am hoping to start college this year.
4. I am eating fish and chips right now.
5. I am small, only 5ft 1"
6. I am never satisfied with how my bedroom looks.
7. I love cooking, I just never have the time to do it.
8. I never realized how important family is until my dad got diagnosed with Cancer.
9. My blog is a place for me to 'get away' without leaving my home.
10. I really enjoy reading.
11. I enjoy the gym, but haven't been since school.
12. I don't like eating outside.
13. I really hate camping.
14. I am mentally rather smart, but physically I am very clumsy.
15. I am addicted to Candy Crush Saga on Facebook!
16. Lately I have turnt into a bit of a clean freak.
17. I love Big Brother (So gutted it's finished for a while)
18. I am pretty much always wearing brown.
19. I am a nail biter :-(
20. I wish I had thick long wavy hair!
21. I am proud of the person I have become emotionally, but wish I was doing something better with my life.
22. I have a scar on my eyebrow like harry potter.
23. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years.
24. I love the sound of typing.
25. I really enjoy doing TAG's

Well that was fun, it's actually quite difficult to write down 25 facts about you from the top of your head. If anybody else has done this, comment me a link below so I can read it.



2 comments

  1. I am completely addicted to Candy Crush saga too! I think on like level 77 or something. I'm such a saddo! Great post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.