GET THE LOOK | NIGHT OUT

14 January 2015

Untitled #46

Shirt (worn as a dress) // NEW LOOK // SHOES // NEW LOOK

I decided to do a kind of lookbook/get the look post on this outfit I wore for a night out at the start of this month. The Clutch bag is quite old and I couldn't find it online either. My watch is the Sekonda Mother of pearl watch, my belt was part of a set I got for Christmas too.


This 'Dress' is actually a blouse! But I'm only 4ft 11ish, so I paired it with a pair of Knicker Shorts underneath in black, just in case it flew up or anything! and was set! I also was wearing SALLY HANSEN AIRBRUSH LEGS which is basically what I call, spray on tights. It's in an aresol bottle like a deodrant and you spray it on and rub it in. It has colour to it so gives you a subtle tan without being streaky. I never wear fake tan and I loved this, it really looked like you was wearing tights and it dried so quick!

I loved this outfit and I will definatly be wearing it again after I have recovered from my surgery!

your thoughts?

kimberley
x

2 comments

  1. The pros of being so small! I can get away with wearing jumpers as dresses sometimes as I'm only 5ft 3!

    Dandy Girl

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.