Missguided | The Wishlist

6 February 2015

Since I started my new job back in June and have been getting 'regular' money, I can't stop buying clothes. I used to be obsessed with new clothes and had to have all new items in my wardrobe constantly, which wasn't too great for my bank balance. Since I invested in a new car, I haven't really felt the need to buy more clothes... but that doesn't mean I can't browse online at all the new items! 

I have never really liked website clothing shops (Boohoo, Missguided) etc as I personally like to look in a shop and try stuff on etc, and after buying one dress from Missguided a few months back, I was dissapointed. My cousin tends to wear a lot of Missguided and she always looks lovely so it come to my attention that I should have another peek on the site and I found some absolute gems!


Floral Swing Dress /// Jumper Dress // Oriental Paisley Dress

I love the floral swing dress, I think it would look lovely with a leather jacket, black tights and a pair of chunky heeled chelsea boots, I also love the swing dress style I think it's so flattering and they are beyond comfortable. The jumper dress is so lovely. My cousin actually has this and it looks so pretty on, she also has the 3rd dress in the college, which although is lovely I question if it would look as lovely on me...
I have a few pairs of trousers similar to the style of these floral ones and I adore them, for a pretty bold peice of clothing they are quite versityle. I mostly pair mine with a black crop and some heels for a night out but sometimes (in the summer) I wear flat sandals and a vest top and they look equally as nice. I have never owned a pair of White heels, I have plently of chunky black heels, I find chunky heels so much nicer because they are just so easy to walk in and that is always a win in my books. I also think these would look lovely in the summer after a few sunbeds! White always makes you look 10x more tanned. The final tee is just so casual, I love monochrome it's my favourite style combination and I just think I would get a lot of wear out of this top.

These are my top picks from Missguided and I think I'm in love with the shoes and the Jumper dress, Maybe I can force myself to not buy them, but the temptation is real!!

What are your favourite items from my wishlist??

Kimberley

xx

1 comment

  1. Nice choice dear!
    Love the heels
    New post now on blog
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-beddinginn.html

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.