Cancer Research Race for Life - Milton Keynes 10k Run

6 May 2017


On the 11th of June, I will be running a 10k Race for life to raise money for Brain Cancer research. My father was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer in 2012. He has had multiple brain surgery's, hours of chemotherapy and radiotherapy and more appointments than I can even remember. When we think he is getting better his cancer always manages to return. Cancer has took so many things away from him; his career, his ability to drive and his independence. I don't want this to take him away from us. He is always mentally strong, happy and doesn't let his brain tumour bring him down. I want to raise money to help other sufferers and other families with this aggressive battle and hopefully one day they will find a cure. 

Cancer is happening right now, which is why I'm taking part in a Race for Life 10k to raise money and save lives.1 in 2 people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Every single pound you donate makes a difference to Cancer Research UK’s groundbreaking work, so please sponsor me now.Donating through my page is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with Cancer Research UK.
I'd really appreciate anything you can give to help me achieve my target. You can donate via the link Thank you so much in advance if you are able to donate anything!

Always,

Kimberley x






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.