Another Tesco Polish

4 November 2012

I've already done a review on the Tesco brand nail polish 'all about nails' but for the red and pink colour, you can read that here. 
I LOVE these Tesco nail polish's so much!



I got this nail polish for 99p in the colour Cocoa. This picture doesn't really do it much justice but its a shimmery brown colour and it's so lovely! I painted my mums nails with it quickly, and just 1 coat is all you need it goes on so thick but so smooth, it's amazing! She has washed up, prepared meat, cleaned etc and not one chip or mark! I really recommend these. I think they're only available in store not online and they are usually with the make-up brand Vivo. The bad thing about it is at tesco they don't have many colours, but i think they change colours with the seasons etc. I forgot to get some nail polish remover and pads so I can't paint this on which is a bummer because I think it's the perfect autumn colour. I wear boots false nails so I don't know if that affects the staying time, but I painted mine red last week and not one single chip. I would apply a top coat to be sure though.

I did eventually use this nail varnish and it didn't come out on my nails how it did on my mums. Mum had a gold nail polish underneath and I just went over it, so maybe that effected how it comes out, but on mine it took a few thick coats to get it how I wanted. The colour doesn't really suit my skin tone personally, It's not a bad colour it's a really pretty colour, but because I've been wearing red for so long, it might take a while to get used to.


Flash                                                           No flash

Do you have a cheap nail varnish you love?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.