TAG - Beauty Blogger

3 November 2012


Today I'm doing the beauty blogger tag, as I have nothing to blog about today. I've been so sick today and I've sorted all my room out and this is all I can blog about. This isn't going to be excited so don't expect much. I got this from Lauren - All things beauty, make-up and shopping! Check out her blog!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is straight, even when I curl it, it doesn't really curl that much. You can't do anything with it :(

2. What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown. 

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I used to do it myself ALL the time, but 2 years ago I first got highlights at a salon and loved it. I got it done last year too and it has grown out so much. I really need to get it done again but I'm trying to grow my short hair out.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I pretty much wash my hair whenever it's greasy, I can't wash my hair everyday because after I wash it, you can't do ANYTHING with it, it's awful.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I usually just wear my hair in a top knot, but i occasionally wear it down and straight.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do them myself.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Fingers - Whenever they chip or I get bored of the colour, I've had red on for about a week now and I love it! 
Toes - I only paint my toes if I know i'm wearing open toe shoes, I don't really bother otherwise and it's winter so there's no point.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
^^^^^^ 

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
About 10 minutes for daily make-up, if i'm going out it usually takes a bit longer. 


10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Always do my face first, then go over my face if any excess falls etc.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I don't collect make-up, I just buy what I need when I need it, although I'm hoping to build up a collection of brushes and Palletes soon! :D

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes? 

I have never worn false eyelashes in my life.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Only if i'm leaving the house, if i know i'm staying in or i only pop to the shop then I don't bother.


14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not usually, only if i've been out for the day.


15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeah, I'm not one of the people who thinks their face is disgusting, I don't mind my skin.

16. How many high end products do you have?
I don't own any high end products. I have used them and I don't like the look of a lot of them on my skin and tend to stick to the make-up I know looks best on my face.


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Once a month or so? I wipe them on clothes like everyday but don't do a full clean everyday.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
If i'm going out somewhere nice, I plan the night before but if i'm just going shops or nowhere special I decide that morning.


19. How often do you change your handbag?
I rarely change my handbag, the handbag I used at the minute is a little across the body bag and it matches literally all my clothes and it's the perfect size.


20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I try to go to sleep about 11pm but most nights don't end up actually sleeping till about 2am. I wake up around 9/10am.


21. How often and when do you workout?
I don't purposely work out. I walk everywhere! But I don't do fitness dvd's or anything.


22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.


23. How tall are you?
5ft1"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can speak a bit of french and german, but only basic words like hello, good evening etc.


25. How many pets do you have?
1 American bulldog called Marley




26. How often are you on Blogger?
I check Blogger everyday, but I don't post everyday.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
I read every comment I get and reply to most of them.


28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I write all the products i'm interested in buying in a notebook usually next to my laptop!

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I started as all my own stunts on tumblr, I got the name from my favourite song a few years back, and it's my name for everything. Instagram, twitter etc. It kind of just stuck.


30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use my Samsung Galaxy S3 some times, but usually I use my Sony a330.


31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I do some sort of cleaning everyday, weather it's my bedroom, helping parents etc.


32. What is your favorite color?
Red is my favorite colour, but my favorite colours to wear is burgundy and browns.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
The only magazines I read is Take a Break, but I do check the Glamour magazine website and read the articles on there!


34. Do you swear?
Yes, It's not ladylike I know but I can't help it haha


35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Reading posts, watching x factor with the family and having an early night!

There's my beauty blogger tag answers. They weren't very interesting!
Do the tag too and comment me a link so I can read it!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.