Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Review

5 November 2012




I did a mini haul post below and I told you I brought this product, I don't know that it's because it's from the 99p store, or that my skin is sensitive, but I do NOT recommend this product. I used it about half an hour ago and my skin has gone so dry! It's started to peel all over my face, it looks like I have sunburn. Its feels heavy on the face, the smell isn't nice, I've got what looks like a small breakout on my left cheek, I'm disappointed  but I would be more disappointing if I paid full price for it. I really do not recommend it.

Does anyone have any products they have been disappointed with?




1 comment

  1. Ah that's awful...very strange for a Garnier product too!!

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.