Mini Haul

5 November 2012


Again, sorry for the rubbish quality. Still haven't charged my camera and all I had was my phone. This morning I went to the shopping center, ran a few errands and had a look round.

The first thing I did was book an appointment at the opticians for tomorrow. I used to have glasses then I lost them. Recently I've been getting bad headaches and eye strain so hopefully I'll be getting glasses again soon! Then while we was in Tesco we had a look around the aisles and had some lunch. This is the first time I've tried the drench water/juice and it was so nice. My boyfriend got the orange and passion fruit flavor and I wasn't keen on it but the flavor I had was so yummy. Then we went down the medicine aisle and got a medicated menthol lip balm because the cold is making my lips so sore and i'm prone to cold sores and really don't want one! Then we just got some nail polish remover and some pads, I got a really nice nail polish the other day and I haven't been able to use it because I haven't had any nail polish remover so I can do my nails tonight! 

We looked in the 99p store and I was so happy when I seen this product. The garnier skin naturals light gentle clarifying foam. My mum got it a while back and paid £7.99 for it and I seen it in the 99p store and was shocked because it was in the 99p store! I haven't used it yet but my mum said it was really good and made her skin look healthier and brighter so I'm looking forward to using it.

Anyone brought anything nice today?


2 comments

  1. Looks like okay pictures to me. I just bought some sweet faux-leather pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know how you feel about coldsores. I keep expecting one any time soon! :(

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.