OOTD

1 November 2012


Today it's the worse day ever, the rain is so bad outside and I have nothing to do! So an OOTD is the only thing left! I know this outfit isn't an appropriate outfit for a rainy day, but my house is like a sauna! It's boiling!

The top is from h&m and was I think about £6.00, it's just a plain top but it's so comfortable. I can't find it on the website anymore as I did get it at the start of summer! The shorts are from h&m too and I paid £19.99 for them, but I just looked on the website and they're in the sale for £5.99, grab them quick! The slippers are the best, they're slipper socks and I got them in size 3 because that's all they had, I'm a size 5, I loved them so much. When I got home and put them on, they were SO big and they fall off my feet, but they're so cute and I wish they had a matching dressing gown or something! They were around £1.00 - £1.50. The nail polish is from Tesco and I did a review about it below. The bracelet is my absolute favorite  my sister got me it for my birthday and I haven't took it off. It's not a shambella bracelet I think it's only a cheap one from Dorothy Perkins, but I love the detailed ball in the middle of  the bracelet, I think it really stands out!

Anyone wearing any summer clothes today?


1 comment

  1. It's been cold here since last weekend. I'm wearing sweaters and such!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.