Mini Christmas Wishlist #1

2 November 2012

Whilst browsing through the internet, I seen some stuff that I would like for Christmas. I've only asked for a few little things already 
and a TV of course! These things I've just thought about and I really want.

1. This is a vintage wire hanging birdcage for candles, and is from Matalan, you can find this here. I think this is so beautiful and I'm half way through decorating my bedroom and I thought these would look lovely! Me and my sister share a room and it's quiet tough deciding things we both like but we're so in love with these. We already have a big unit of drawers which our new TV is going on top of, but I think it will look too plain either side of it so I thought these would be perfect. I want 2 of these and for £8 each, They're inexpensive too!

2. I love this so much! This is a palette from Boots in the Christmas Section and it's amazing!   You can find it here. Its so lovely and really stood out for me. I want a big palette but don't want to pay £30+ for one. I was so excited when I seen this today and wanted to blog about it straight away. With this collection you can make a bold look, natural look, smokey look, any look! It includes: 4 blushers, 2 bronzers, 64 eye shadows  2 double ended foam applicators, 1 blusher brush and a lip brush AND is only £10!! Amazing! I just hope the colours are as pigmentated as they look.

3. This is also for my bedroom for on top of the unit I said about in item 1. I want this because I love the wooden words you can get which say 'home' and I do think the candle holders will look plain on they're own, I'll soon find out! I'm looking to buy 2 from an eBay seller, you can find her profile on the right side of this link here. They are for wall mounting but I'm just going to stick them to a base and have 2 standing either side next to the candle holders hopefully and at £2.50 each that's a good price!

4. Last is my favorite perfume in the world, Lacoste touch of pink. I got this for my birthday this year and I never want to wear another perfume ever again (until I get bored of this one) I just love the scent so much! It's currently on sale in the fragrance shop for £24.50 but it's usually only £25 so I wouldn't really say it's in sale!  You can find that here. It's a definite want for Christmas as the own I have now is nearly empty :-(

Does anyone else have a mini Christmas wishlist?

2 comments

  1. Girl, it's only november 2nd! haha.

    Okay okay, so I already have a fairly large amazon wishlist. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get way too excited about christmas! This isn't even half!

      xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.