The Sister Tag

22 November 2012


I've been trying to post everyday and I've literally spent the day in bed watching Harry Potter with my sister Aimee, so we thought what better to do, than the sister tag! oh and please excuse the bottom left picture it was Christmas last year and it was half way through being decorated...

The Sister Tag Questions:

Whats Your Favorite Memory Together?
Me:  It's not really a memory it's just something we do, but we don't do it often enough and that's little days out shopping and getting breakfast etc, I love them.
Aimee: This one time were we was tidying up and doing the ironing and we was listening to old songs and this song by the beastie boys came on and we danced and you had to be there, it was so funny.

Describe Each Other With One Word?
Me: Unique
Aimee:  Beautiful

Whats Your Dream Job?
Me: I don't really have a clue at the moment because I'm still so young and I would like to experience a few things before I learn a set trade.
Aimee: Hairdresser or Dressmaker.

Whats Your Favorite Makeup Brand?
Me: I get Makeup from loads of different brands but I would have to say Rimmel.
Aimee: Erm, Erm, Anything that looks okay on my face...

What is Something That Annoys You About The Other Person?
Me: She can get so so so moody some days and be really mean, and she don't keep the room very tidy which makes me a bit mad.
Aimee:  When she acts like she don't care.

If You Could Go any Where in the World Together Where & Why?
Me: See I'm boring and I would like to go New York and Just look around and shop and take pictures!
Aimee: Malia or Zante because I have never been out clubbing with my sister and I think it would be fun!

Favorite Inside Joke?
Me: There's Loads! POOOOORKY
Aimee: WALNUT BALLS, CHIIIIIILLLLIIII BABY BACK RIBS

Who Takes Longer to Get Ready?
Me: Aimee
Aimee: Me

What's each other pet-peeves?
Me: When people correct my Grammar, it really drives me insane
Aimee: When people talk to me like I'm a child!

Whats Our Greatest Fear?
Me: Death!
Aimee: Clowns and Death


So that's The Sister Tag, you will probably find it really boring but I thought it was quite fun to do! If you have a sister or even If you have a brother do this tag! If you do it comment a link below because I'm really nosey and want to read them!




1 comment

  1. Such a cute post!
    Lovely :)

    labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.