My Top Two Favourite Songs This Week

5 December 2012

I know I have already done a music post about Christmas today, but this is just a normal music post. I'm just sitting here with a cadbury caramel hot chocolate and I'm so bored and I can't get into this film that's on the TV, so I thought I would blog! I have been listening to Christmas music like crazy recently, but when I'm not I tend to listen to all kinds of music, but recently I have really been into the pretty piano songs or just general slow music. So here are my top two favourite songs this week:





I don't usually like covers of classic songs like this, but this is absolutely beautiful. I think she has done an amazing job of this song, it really makes me want to cry and makes me feel a lot of emotion, which I think is important for a slow song. I really like all her songs so I have been loving her music a lot this week.





I have really been loving this song recently too. I don't usually like one direction because I feel there music is really cheesy and typical boy band lyrics. After hearing this on The X factor a few weeks ago I fell in love, it's a perfect pretty slow song and you can actually hear their real voices and it all sounds so pretty. 


I did intend on doing a top five list because frankly a top two isn't really worth reading! But my blogger was being really weird and no matter how many time I hit the refresh button it wouldn't sort itself out and these are the songs I've been listening to most this week anyway, the rest are Christmas songs!

Thank you for reading, what are your top songs this week?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.