Christmas Eve-Eve!

23 December 2012


I am so excited for Christmas and it is now so close! It's Christmas Eve tomorrow! I have always been a complete softie for Christmas and I will be getting up at 6am Christmas Morning! I have just realized how many times I have said Christmas, ha ha ha. This is my outfit of the day, I am not going anywhere today, but it's so near to 'the big day' I felt I couldn't stay in bed all day or have a lazy day, there's so much to do! I am staying in the house though, but I didn't want to slob around all day, I have the rest of the year for that! I used my half broken tripod for this, I should really just order a new one, but I am determined to get my use out of it before it completely breaks! My sister was the person behind the tripod and I agree that these's pictures aren't the best, but they're a lot better than the usual ones! I also realized that I have cut my button half out, I was just wearing a simple pair of Primark Skinny jeans.



 
Top - Plain pink vest top from New Look in the summer.
Scarf - Peacocks Last Year.
Cardigan - Asda George (New)




Face - Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect foundation
Powder - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection
Eyeshadow - MUA Undressed Pallete
Eyeliner - Collection 2000 Liquid Pen
Mascara - Collection 2000 Skyscraper
Blush - Old Blush Pallete
Lips - Old Lipstick Pallete

I hoped you Liked my OOTD, this is going to be my last post before Christmas so I hope you all have a really lovely day and get lots of nice presents! Thank you again for everyone who has been supporting my blog, by following, commenting and even just viewing!

Merry Christmas!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.