MY LITTLE SISTER THE CELEBRITY!

19 December 2012

I don't know if any of you read the post I put up a few weeks ago about how my little sister's school released a charity single, you can read the post HERE The single has been a success and it appeared on the TV this afternoon. Two children were on the news and one of them was my little sister! She was born very very poorly and has multiple disability's and too see her grown up physically and mentally makes me so proud to call her my sister! Please watch the video below and buy the single from iTunes, it is only 99p and all money raised goes to helping the school. Without the school my sister wouldn't be able to do more than half the things she can do today! Please like, share etc.

 
 * I don't know if all of you will be able to view the video as it's shared through Facebook*

Thank you so much and if you would like to download the single click the links below!

Tell Me It's Christmas - Single - Fairfields School 
Tell Me It's Christmas - Single - Fairfields School

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.