Christmas!!

19 December 2012


Today, me and my parents finished the last of the Christmas wrapping and placing everything under the tree, it is unreal how many presents are under there this Christmas  At the start of the week and weekend I wasn't really excited but after today I am so excited. I am always grateful for whatever I get on Christmas morning and I am seriously surprised by how much gifts are under my tree as I had my main present early! I hope everyone else is in the Christmas festive spirit! It's crazy how you wait all year for one day, and it just goes so quickly! well suppose that's if we even get it as the 'end of the world' is in 2 days! If this cheesy Christmas music doesn't get you singing along and in the spirit I don't know what will! 


Also listen to this Christmas Medley from one of my favourite singers on YouTube, Lauren Aquilina.



What have you got on your Christmas list? I would love to know!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.