Home made Soup Recipe

23 February 2013

Hello everybody, a different post for me today, me and my mum spent the morning together and she really loves cooking so we made some really yummy soup! It was so good so I thought I would share how we made it, If you enjoy reading this, let me know in the comments and I will try do them more often!


Things you will need:
♥ A pack or two of vegetables (Depending on how much you want to make)
♥  Two Potatoes
♥ 3 Stock Cubes (Chicken)
♥ Salt, Pepper and Garlic 
♥ 2 Pints of water (Per Pack of vegetables)
♥ Half a tin of Tomatoes
♥ Double Cream to decorate
♥ Large Saucepan
♥ Bread for a side


 - Pour the Pack or Two of Vegetables (We used Two) into a large saucepan and cover with the Pints of water.
 - Peel and Cube 2 to 3 Medium Potatoes

 -  Add 3 Chicken Stock Cubes To your vegetables, and Add the Salt, pepper and garlic powder to the vegetables, and give it a stir.

 - Add your potatoes and bring it to the boil.
 - Once boiling, add half the tin of tomatoes and let simmer for until all vegetables are soft.



  - Once Simmered and all vegetables are soft, grab your hand blender and blend until smooth.
 - Once blended, you may want to taste and see if you need anything else. We personally felt we didn't need anything else, but according to your own taste, you may want to add more seasoning.

 - Add a tiny bit of double cream, slice some bread and it's ready to eat!

I hope some of you try this soup, because it really is so lovely! Again, comment below if you want to see more of these posts or not, I should be back to posting beauty in a few more days, Also, I accepted my place at college today! I am super excited! Hope you all have a lovely day, and I will speak to you all soon.




2 comments

  1. This looks so good and the recipe is pretty simple! im hungry now haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good!

    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.