MY PICKS: ZARA KNITWEAR.

23 September 2016


As the days are getting colder, its becoming knitwear season. I absolutely adore knitwear and I find Zara is one of the places I always lean towards when I want something a little bit different for the colder season. Not only are their clothes amazing, their website is just a thing of beauty and I could browse it for hours just looking at all the photography! Here are my top picks...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
I love this dusty/cool pink tone that is everywhere recently. I really like how comfy this looks and it's defiantly something I could see myself just throwing on to run down to the shops, or to even go to the gym in.

Pair With: Ripped black jeans, Basic white tee, ankle boots or converse.

I never usually go for 'coloured' items in my wardrobe as I feel like black/white and grey are safe options but I really like this. I think this would be perfect for Christmas time with a silver statement necklace.

Pair with: Black culottes, ankle boots or heels, statement necklace.

Again this is a colourful item that really stood out for me. I would usually accosicate the brighter colours with the warmer weather but I think this would be a statement peice you could really get some wear out of in the winter.

Pair with: Black skinny jeans, ankle boots and a leather jacket.

I've never been a fan of culottes much as being 5ft1" they aren't really the right length for me, but after learning a few tricks about shortening/hemming trousers I would love to start wearing these more! I love how these are not tailored and are a ribbed soft material so could be worn casual or dressed up for a smarter occasion.

Pair with: White turtleneck, trainers or converse or black long sleeve top, statement necklace and black heels.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

What did you think of my picks of the zara knitwear? Is there anything you would purchase, if so how would you style it?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.