OOTD #1

15 September 2016


Lets take this back to Sunday 11th September 2016. Just a quick post and a quick OOTD. I never really post these as I struggle with body confidence but this is a new start at blogging again for me and this time I want to do things different.

Shirt (out of stock) // Jeans // Sandals 



It was a weekend full of rest and relaxation. I worked on Saturday so does that really count? But I had a suprise phone call from my boyfriend saturday evening who asked to join me watching x factor and for a good ol'fashioned sleepover which I very much enjoyed. Sunday is always a day of rest in my mind and I did exactly that. I'm now sitting at home at my desk, happy to have finished work and looking forward to my pre-booked 5 days off. lovely.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.